This website and its content is copyright of Sincerely May 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal & non-commercial use
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Sincerely May and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sincerely May. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sincerely May takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Sincerely May is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sincerely May may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name, email address, shipping address, billing address, payment details.
• Other information relevant to a transaction.
How your information is collected
We may collect information in the following ways:
• Through our website’s online ordering processes.
• Through online applications which support our ordering process.
• Through direct messages via our social media platforms
• By email
• Over the phone prior to taking your order
• Face to face should you meet us at an event where we are exhibiting our services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to deliver or take payment for your order and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• If you have given consent, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. (To stop receiving these messages you can click the unsubscribe link in the email, login to your account or contact our customer services.)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disclosures of your personal data
We will never sell or lease your personal information to third parties.
In some circumstances, we may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below in order to process your order:
• Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Printing companies who we process all our printing through
• Postal / courier providers who we use to deliver your order.
• HM Revenue & Customs and regulators who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
• Applications and tools that we use to run our business and process your orders: these change regularly and as such are not extensively listed here - Please email us if you require details of these.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by following the ‘opt out’ instruction within any such email.
• If you have placed an order and entered your data via our website, you may request we delete all records at any time.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please inform us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes/dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over these sites.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection of any Information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable each site in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.